See item 3 for who's forgotten the moral of this story.
I'm already planning for next week, so today's about offloading the collected flotsam.
1) I forgot to mention- since I'm awful at the celebrity-spotting much less groveling- but this Sopranos actor was on our flight back from Vegas. I learned, via his bio, that he was once entertainment director at the Riviera, so he must really know how to squeeze the premium juice out of a Vegas stay. It looked like he was with his wife and at least a couple of kids, and although I didn't approach, many others did, and he appeared pleasant and good-natured toward his fans and family, certainly a necessity in his previous job in hospitality. In these days of less than wholesome stories from that show's ensemble, I thought I'd let you know.
2) Will a housecat save your life, or simply chart the days until your downfall?
3) Urbanity's aflame with the rudeness and self-absorption of modern, affluent, cosmopolitan parents. Now, we want them to put a sock in the hyperbragging, too.
4) If you want to make things happen with a wave of your hand, forget Magic School, get a chip implant.
5) You can be scared to death. Cecil says. So Nyaa.