See end of post for image link and make your own!
I'm busy orchestrating deaths by flowchart. Thus distracted, how many gobbets of gathered miscellania can I thoughtlessly offload? Let's count:
1) In the ongoing march of the retreads, there will be new Doctor Who television series. Well, a lot of people love the new Battlestar Galactica. I just hope this one's as funny.
2) In case you missed the original announcement in 2004, scientists have ranked the world's most odoriffic cheeses. I recently had a Camembert that tasted luscious, but made the fridge smell like rotting meat.
3) A backpack can generate electricity.
4) Topsy, a Coney Island elephant, was electrocuted in 1903 as a demonstration for Edison.
5) Australian couple finds 32-pound lump of whale excretion worth 300 grand.
6) This lethal cure for hiccups is no spoonful of sugar, but you will hold your breath forever.
7) Jeremy Clarkson calls "beverage" the worst word in the language. Perhaps it's based on transcontinental abusage patterns, but I'd nominate "utilize".
8) In an insult to yard artists everywhere, are monumental bronze sculptures being stolen and melted for scrap?
Ah, eight lame items plus interactive fun with signage courtesy of Bummer Girls
Till tomorrow, ya'lls. I've done what I could.