Friday, October 13, 2006

Yummy Thirteens

Quick post, just 'cause I love this day. Triskaidekaphobic, me? Heck, no. I consider this an informal, rolling holiday.
Wooo- and freakin- Hoo to you all!

More about Friday the 13th's history here and here and here. Did you know in Spain and Greece, it's Tuesdays that are dreaded?

Apparently, The End, Lemony Snicket's 13th in his Series of Unfortunate Events is being released today, just like Black Sabbath's first album in 1970. Don't read this if you don't want a big, fat Snickety spoiler. Is your tongue out, and are you giving me the pinky and forefinger salute? Right back atcha.

Since my spooky manuscript takes place on a stormy Friday in October, I think it's fitting or even auspicious that today I will send the whole thing out for the agent's read. May he love it and tremble.

1 comment:

Beth said...

My fingers are crossed for your manuscript! Keep us posted.