Friday, January 26, 2007

Dunking's Too Retro and Exhausting!


And think of what we'll save on redundant neon!

So, this lazy bastage still hasn't set up the new blog home page and referred over to it, but it's still happening. In geological time, you won't be able to sense any delay. Although, now Blogger's dangling a new template change which will wipe out my current look but offer better editing, they say. We shall see. Got less to lose now that I'm unenchanted.

However, I couldn't wait for a new or improved blog home to post the most important scientific development ever! You know I love the medicine, the gadgetry, the transports, and GPS. I likee this modern world of advancements so beyond or beside my core areas of expertise that they Do look like magic- thanks, Asimov. But, despite the saturation of hype, it is rare that an innovation arrives with the true greatness of the "sliced bread" category. Sandwich slices are so simple and elegant, yet it took 20th century machining to make them possible for John and Joanie Q. Public. Now, the wonders of cutting-edge molecular massage and Dr. Bohannon- may his name live in legend- birth an elegantly simple and transformative new necessity:

The Caffeinated Donut.

(Yes, I pasted up some HTML backstage, because I couldn't take the ugly links anymore. No, I won't make a habit of it. Too much like welcoming my ant overlords and volunteering to toil in the sugar caves.)

Anyhoo, let us hope one of the fine mass pastry purveyors steps boldly into the glorious future of breakfast and road food. I'm going to scroll up Donald Fagan's New Frontier on my iPod and dance around the dome in me rocket suit, lads.

1 comment:

April said...

All I can say is yuck...to both dunking and caffeinated doughnuts.